COVID 19 and Buying or Selling Real Estate in New Smyrna Beach
We Are Open
And Here To Protect Our Clients
Services For Buyers
- Virtual showing options
- Masks provided for those who do not have one available.
- Hand sanitizer before and after each property.
- Electronic documents start to finish.
- Video walk through during inspections/video chat with inspector.
Services For Sellers
- Shoe coverings and masks at listing for buyers to wear upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer at entry and exit.
- Lights turned on by agent prior to and off after showing so that buyers and their agents limit surface touching.
- Video walk through on all popular real estate sites.
- Signage at property entry relaying showing guidelines.
Prices, Inventory, and Rates
- Market forecasts show limited inventory continuing in 2020.
- Prices are not expected to fall significantly due to limited inventory.
- Interest rates forecast to remain at record lows.
- Buyers valuing outdoor entertainment space more than ever.
My Promise To My Clients
I will strictly adhere to the guidelines set forth by the CDC and our local government. I respect the safety of my clients and I am here to make your buying or selling experience the most comfortable and beneficial it can be during these challenging times. The entire world is effected by this and making the most of your investment is more important that ever.
Local Numbers as of May 14th 2020
New Smyrna Beach
This number may include parts of Port Orange and Edgewater.